Share your thoughts, questions, comments, information, pictures, or post race reports about the Good Life Gravel Gran Fondo Series on this thread.
About the Series:
Good Life Gravel Gran Fondo Series brings you all the key elements that make up our “Good Life”. If you’re from the Midwest, you have learned pretty quickly that we have a dogmatic, unwavering belief, that with hard work and perseverance, good things will happen. We also believe that giving back and helping our neighbor is core to who we are. This rings true throughout the soul of our series.
In the spirit of giving back, Good Live Gravel benefits the Bike Union – a non-profit bike shop located in Omaha, NE that is focused on employment mentoring for at risk youth, while providing quality used bikes to our community. It is part of that “taking care of our neighbor” thing that is core to who we are.
Come join us in the spirit of the Good Life, at one, ah heck, make it all three of our unsanctioned gravel gran fondos. We don’t care what you ride, just that you ride. So bring your gravel bike, mountain bike, skinny bike, fat bike…heck even your unicycle if you’re just that awesome. We look forward to seeing you at the start line!
- All races are unsanctioned mass start events with multiple distance options.
- Each course will have identified Strava segments to test yourself against should you so choose
- Ultra-Distance events (100+miles) will mass start at 8am
- All other distances will start at 10am
- Apres Party starts when the first finisher arrives back in town"