s0ldats
Specs and geo here:
http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/motobecane/cross-bikes/whipshot-853-steel-discbrake-cross-bikes.htm

Bike has about 25 miles at this point. Mixed road and gravel use. It is SOOOO fun. only selling it ASAP so I can reorder a size down, because it’s one size too big.

Built up and tuned by me. Shifts are very fast and crisp.

retail cost is $1799, I’m asking $1700 stock build, located in SoCal. Open to reasonable offers!

I have some different parts on the bike right now:
Salsa cow chipper deluxe
Panaracer gravelking sk brownwall 38c
Chris king Ti cages
All Ti bolts


All are negotiable in final price!

Have a great weekend

Quote 0 0
Stick
Good luck with the sale! I’d need the smaller size, too, otherwise I’d be interested. Curious to know how much yours weighs?
Quote 0 0
s0ldats
Stick wrote:
Good luck with the sale! I’d need the smaller size, too, otherwise I’d be interested. Curious to know how much yours weighs?


thanks,

i have not weighed the bike as it's not a high priority for me. it is definitely under 25lbs fully set up though.
Quote 0 0
oleritter
Hey, I'm trying to decide which size to get.  Can you tell me how tall you are?  Or anything else that might help?
I Build Wheels @millcitycycle

https://www.facebook.com/millcitycycle/
Quote 0 0
s0ldats
oleritter wrote:
Hey, I'm trying to decide which size to get.  Can you tell me how tall you are?  Or anything else that might help?


i'm between 5'6 and 5'7, i think my cycling inseam is somewhere between 30-31. i was between sizes for this bike (50 and 53). went with the bigger one!

having the slightly larger frame makes all the difference if you're trying to fit frame bags etc.

i've stripped the frame btw, so the frame+fork only is available if you're interested in purchasing (or trading for wheels!)
Quote 0 0
oleritter
s0ldats wrote:


i'm between 5'6 and 5'7, i think my cycling inseam is somewhere between 30-31. i was between sizes for this bike (50 and 53). went with the bigger one!

having the slightly larger frame makes all the difference if you're trying to fit frame bags etc.

i've stripped the frame btw, so the frame+fork only is available if you're interested in purchasing (or trading for wheels!)


Huh, I was thinking about the blue one, but I could maybe be persuaded.  How much cash for the frameset?

I Build Wheels @millcitycycle

https://www.facebook.com/millcitycycle/
Quote 0 0
s0ldats
oleritter wrote:


Huh, I was thinking about the blue one, but I could maybe be persuaded.  How much cash for the frameset?



$650 for the frame, fork, and axles. + shipping if you're not local. feel free to DM me any offers as well.

i actually love this frame so if it doesn't sell, i might convert it into a jones bar cruiser
Quote 0 0
s0ldats
this is now just a frameset (frame, carbon fork, and f/r axles). shoot me an offer if interested!
Quote 0 0
slo_rider
s0ldats wrote:
this is now just a frameset (frame, carbon fork, and f/r axles). shoot me an offer if interested!
  

Just sent you an email.  I'm also in SoCal, and am interested...
Quote 0 0